Sunday, December 4, 2011

BP4_StoryJumper



Well I came across StoryJumper when I was searching for a web 2.0 tool to use. I chose StoryJumper because I think this is a very unique and cool tool for children of all ages to use to create there own story. 




Even though I work with special education children I believe StoryJumper will it in great with my children, because they will be able to create there own story book. 




Also you can edit your story book once you create it...




Also you can use StoryJumper's art gallery to help you find artwork to include in your story book. You and you children, students can show the world that you're an author. Share stories online for free and order beautiful hardback books starting at only $24.95. 




Here is a Quick tutorial of StoryJumper that I found this on youtube so I wanted to share:


1 comments:

Paula Sanchez said...

I love Story Jumper! I looked at it, as well, but thought it was a better option for lower elementary, and not so much for my eighth grade students. You did a great job describing the tool.

Regards,
Paula

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates