Friday, July 13, 2012

WK 2 Blog Post #2-Leadership post: Where Do I Want To Share My Project?


Well since I want to do a Presentation for my Leadership Project I think I would love to present at a conference for teachers & parents, something like the Ocali conference. Ocali is a national forum on autism, assistive technology, and low-incidence disabilities (including visual impairments, hearing impairments, TBI, and more).

Also I think the EETC conference would be a great place to present as well because the Early Education and Technology for Children (EETC) conference is an annual event that brings researchers, policy makers, administrators, educators, and solution providers together to explore technology in preschool through elementary education. The EETC would be a great place for my presentation of my capstone project since it deals with technology and helping children learn how to use the different technologies.

I believe both of these would be great places to start since I do work with Special Education Children and I want to help them learn how to read and write. Also many of my current students have been diagnosed with Autism and many of my students are very low functioning. So I would be able to teach parents, teachers and administrators thru my presentation how to help the young children struggling with using technology, reading & writing. 

1 comments:

jbb said...

Wow, great choices. Good luck.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates