Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wk 3 Blog Post #2- Leadership Project Hub


The purpose of my action research project is to find out what strategies can be used to increase the knowledge in the classroom with special education students by using technology. I want to increase their learning using web 2.0 tools, to help motivate them and keep them engaged as they learn how to use web based learning tools.
I began by asking what would happen if children were more involved with technology?  How would it affect their abilities? I feel as a teacher, it would benefit special education children to use different technology to help them learn and different music approaches.
I hope to demonstrate how I am improving my practice, as well as how I can contribute to the body of literature by researching different learning strategies using technology to assist special education children in the classroom.

Links to my past Leadership Blogs:

1 comments:

jbb said...

Interesting project idea and presentation. Using interactive tools so that students are more in-charge of their own learning can be so powerful, especially for special-needs students how are always waiting for others to help them. Good luck sharing your work and results.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates