Friday, July 13, 2012

WK 2 Blog Post #4- Justin Fishel Wk2 Leadership Blog Post: Where do I want to share my project?


Wk2 Leadership Blog Post: Where do I want to share my project?


This week you will spell out where you want to publish/present, listing at least two possibilities and why. Look for more specific info on this blog post in Wk2 Blog Info in FSO and in Resources section below.

As I approached this guideline as to where I would like to publish my literature review on how to communication within the educational setting can be improved upon through the use of technology, I understood that publication companies had to present certain criteria for my research. These criteria included educational technology and communication. If these publication companies could present this to me, then they would be available for consideration.

The first publication asset that I came across is the Educational Technology Research and Development. One thing that drew me to this journal is that it is the only scholarly journal dedicated completely to research and development in educational technology. Another reason as to why I considered this publication is because I strongly believe that communication within the educational setting can be advanced through the uses of technology.


The second choice in which I located was the Journal of Research on Technology in Education or the JRTE. What drew me to this publication was that this journal features peer-reviewed articles that report on important topics regarding educational research and findings. This would be a good choice because this publication focuses on the future of education within the scope of technology integration. The advances in communication technology will fit nicely within this publication. With the two of these publications in contention for my choosing, it will be a challenge choosing which one will end up with my final vote.

1 comment:

  1. Justin,

    I think you have chose two great Journals to use to publish your work in these are both great picks. I used the JRTE when I was working on my first Master's Degree Dr. Latson loved making us find peer reviewed journals out of the JRTE and using them for class as part of out presentations. I believe your capstone would fit in great with either one of these Journals you chose. But out of the two I like the Educational Technology Research and Development one the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates