Friday, December 2, 2011

PE2_iMOVIE


Hello everyone welcome back to my iMovie ’11 Blog. Ok so I have been playing around with the different editing tools, I learned how to mark parts of my video as favorites and reject the footage I don’t like:





The GREEN highlighted video is my favorite part of the video, as you look at the picture down below you can see that most of the parts are marked in green. Some of the footage you see is the footage I use when I made my first few videos in iMovie.







The RED highlighted video is the video footage I rejected, and if you look closely you can see the top part of the video is highlighted in RED.







The ORANGE highlighted video that you see down below is all of the clips (video, footage etc.) in the iMovie software.



Ok everyone stay tuned I have just one more post on my iMovie experience. I'll be showing you how I made my videos look a little bit more professional by incorporating all the tools iMovie has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates