Friday, December 2, 2011

PE3_iMOVIE


Welcome back I hope you all are ready to learn more with me as I show you how to use the effects, audio and the final creation of my movie.



Now I am working with different Effects, I must say I am excited about this apart because in many of my past videos I was trying to use these tool but I was very successful at doing it. So now I can see my mistakes and use them in correcting a video I previously done to make it look better.


First click on the text box located in the middle right middle section 



Next I selected which text box screen I wanted to add at the beginning of the video. Then I dragged the clip to the beginning of the video. 



Finally the text box popped up and I inserted the title of my video. If you look closely you will be able to see how the background of the video is slightly faded out so the text can appear. 


Here is my first professional published video using iMovie:








Thank you for viewing my blog be sure to come back soon...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates